The great taste of the Original Pancake House restaurants of Western New York starts with the finest, freshest ingredients available. As locally owned and operated restaurants, we source locally grown ingredients whenever possible. It is what goes into our authentic recipes that set them apart.
- Every item on the menu is cooked to order
- We serve fresh-squeezed orange juice
- Batters are made by hand, from scratch, every morning
- We make and age our own sour starter for authentic buttermilk pancake flavor
- Our sauces and syrups are homemade
- Our coffee is our own special blend and recipe
- Fresh produce and eggs are brought in daily!
Since the first Original House of Pancakes opened in Oregon over 50 years ago, an incredible menu of unique, signature dishes has grown while earning worldwide acclaim. Try them all and experience the origin of great taste!
Our specialty! This famous Bavarian delight is oven baked with fresh apples and pure Sikiyian cinnamon glaze. Like no other!
3 delicate crepes filled with cherries poached in cherry syrup & tempered with Danish Cherry Kijafa wine. A taste sensation!
A full selection of virtually every flavor, from blueberry and strawberry to peanut butter and pecan. Wonderfully different!
A feast of a large oven-baked pancake, served with lemon, powdered sugar and fresh strawberries. Oh baby!
The way you remember, made from fresh Idaho potatoes. Served with bacon or applesauce or sour cream. Simply superb!
Western New Yorkers know their fish fries and they know ours is the best, fried or baked just right, with potato and cole slaw. Unmatched!
Join Our Mailing List!
Stay up to date with news and special offers
from the Original Pancake House of WNY.